Thursday, March 08, 2007

Adding fractions

I chose to do Adding Fractions as my scribe post. There are about 3 different ways of adding fractions. Look at the bottom.



These are the rules
These steps show you how you can convert back and forth.


1. First way is when the denominators are the same. These are the easiest fractions to add.


This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog





2. Second way is when denominators share a common denominator.

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog



3. Third way is when the denominators don't share a common denominator so you have to cross multiply.



This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog
Hope you have learned somethings about adding fractions.

2 comments:

NiiiiCOLE said...

wow!!!wow!!!101% perfect....better than mine...more understandable than mine!!!...If I will be marking yours from 1-10, I will give you 10 and additional 5 pts for your super super extra effort...!!!...you really did a super good job...perfect explanation...keep up the very...super good work...:)

ANDREATRiA . said...

I COULDNT AGREE MORE .. haha . yeahp, very impressive . you did a great job explaining -- detail by detail .. =)