Monday, February 26, 2007

BOB - Proportional Reasoning

When we first started this unit, I was totally lost. I didn't really understand any of the things Mr. Harbeck was teaching us. Then as the year went on, and we learned more and more about Proportional Reasoning it started to come to me and i started to understand these things, because we learned how to solve these problems by using XKY charts , Ratio Tables and Equivalent Fractions.

What i found easy about this unit was to finish the activities in the bluebooklets which were also aobut Proportional Reasoning, but in shapes and numberlines. What i found to be the most difficult was the word problems because they had some complicated stuff. I say this unit in Proportional Reasoning has taught me how to solve alot of problems in muliple ways, which may come in handy in the near future.
-ShawnMasesar817

No comments: