Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Andrea's B.O.B =)

Proportion: The first time I heard that word, I thought it was hard to figure out. But when the class finished the unit, I was glad that I was wrong. It's really easy to do if you fully understand everything Mr. H had said. All I did was I payed attention. At the end, I didn't have any trouble on answering word problems.

And that's the best part. I thought word problems was going to be hard, because some word problems are long. But Mr. H was right, if you can read, then you'll be able to answer the problem. Now, doing word problems became easy, whether in equivalent fractions, ratio tables and XKY forms. But I guess I got used to the 1st way, equivalent fractions. So I often used that one.

BUT, I find the decreasing-increasing-the-original-size part really confusing. And too bad, that is a part of the quiz/test. :'(

In this unit, I learned a lot, and I hope to learn more next term!


`Andrea Tria, 8-17

No comments: