Tuesday, February 06, 2007

<<<_NiCoLe'S B.o.B._>>>

Before, I don't like it. But I know that even if it is not exciting for me unlike the other lessons that we already tuckled, I should study about it and ask someone to explain it to me so that I can understand it. Besides, it is my responsibility as a student and it will help me a lot to apply it to my everyday life and it will help me especially in my future.
The things that I don't understand before was...
1.How do you know that the keyword is right.
2.What do you have to do to be able to get the answer in 3 ways.
3.How to use the "RATIO TABLE".
4.How to use the "X K Y" chart.
5.How do you know that the numbers that are in " RATIO TABLE and X K Y" chart were the right numbers.
Until now, I still don't know how to answer if the number is not a happy number.
But now, I already understand all of it. I asked my seatmate(Andrea) and my other friends and they all did a very great job explaining it to me. With their help, I understand all of it now.
All I can say for now is "GOODLUCK FOR OUR TEST TOMORROW!!!" ...
_-Patricia Nicole-_.... :)
>>8-17<<

1 comment:

ANDREATRiA . said...

thank you for the 'special mention' ! (Y) lmao :)