Wednesday, February 07, 2007

BOB-Proportional Reasoning

When the first time I heard proportion, I thought that it was hard. At the first time we work on it I really thought I can't do it because I didn't know how to do it,but when Mr. Harbeck teach us the precious "XKY CHART,the unstoppable "RATIO TABLE", and last but not the least the prestigious "EQUIVALENT CHART".When I first saw the questions and the problem of the blue book I thought that i can't answer anything but when we learn that three wonderful solution i can answer all of that horrible and scary questions. The hardest part was when I had to made rectangles.I learn more in this topic and I really learned about the 3 solution. In the most of time I really used XKY CHART because i really think that it's easy.Sometime i find many hard question on it.

"IAN ABAD"

No comments: