Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fiel's Bob

Well fraction is kinda hard for me because you have to do the converting fraction and the reducing fraction... and I don't even know how to do it ...... so now I know how to do it because I always paying attention and I always focusing my work..... so when the test come, I am able to answer all the questions... and specially I practice it by answering the PURPLE BOOKLET... so the purple booklet is a big help to me. It help me to practice in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, LCD , equivalent fraction and etc. Learning this thing could be apply to the lessons we will be learning in grade 9 and i am glad that they teach me this kind of topic.

THE UNPROJECT:

1. Did you like the unproject.
- I enjoyed doing the unproject, because I get to work with a partner.

2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
- Well some of the question we didn't get it, but me and my partner we try our best to finish our work

3. What did you like best about the unproject?
- By doing the designing thing.. just like the glowing words on the wiki.

4. What would you change about the next unproject?
- I would put videos, and make it better.

5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
- I learn a lot of thing about fraction just like the reducing fraction and the converting fraction... before I don't know how to do the converting and reducing but now I really know how to do it and I am proud to myself.

F-i-e-l

No comments: