Monday, April 09, 2007

John's BOB

In this unit we learned about fractions, how to add, divide, multiply and subtract fractions. I learned how to convert improper to mixed fractions and how to convert mixed to improper fractions. After that Mr. Hanley gave us the purple booklet to work on. We have to finish every page as we go on to our lessons. It help me to understand fractions more and learned a lot. I still get confused on word problems because of that there is no symbol just words and numbers. Fractions wasn't that hard when you know what your doing.


Unproject Reflection
1. Did you like the unproject.
I enjoyed doing the unproject, because I get to work with a partner.

2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
Yes, me and my partner did our best.

3. What did you like best about the unproject?
I like the part when it was finish and complete.

4. What would you change about the next unproject?
I would put videos, and make it better.

5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
I learn a lot from the unproject because I get to do fractions and put everything there is to know about fraction.

No comments: