The fraction unit was sort of easy, yet sort of complicating at some points. What I found easy was making fractions equivalent to each other & multiplying them. It was easy for me because you only had to multiply the numerators by each other then the denominators. The part that confused me the most was the word problems because I sometimes forget when to multiply/ divide/ add/ or subtract. Right now, I sort of know how to do it, but I still need some help at times. During this unit, what helped me the most was using cross reduction. It helps a lot because it makes numbers easier to multiply.
Also in math, we did an unassignment. As a partner, I chose Angelic M. It didn’t really take us as long as we thought it would. For the unproject, we did a song about fractions. It didn’t really make me work harder as I usually would; the fact that I procrastinate a lot. What I liked best about doing this unproject was trying to sing the song with Angelic because we had non stop laughs & a lot of fun. What I would change in the next unproject is to maybe find a way to make our background info more creative and to work more on our song and see if we can make it better. I don’t really think that doing this unproject made me learn more because the only thing we had to do here was explain what fractions are. Basically, they are parts of a whole. However, if we were to talk more in detail, we would talk about the different types and how to solve/convert them; which is pretty easy. I guess the only thing that this made me learn more about was using different computer programs to edit and record our song & different websites to make our images and put them into slideshows.
+ muuuuriellers .8-17