Monday, April 09, 2007

JOREL'S BOB

Fraction is kind of easy to me though I don't like it because you need to take so many step at some problems. Sometimes you need to convert, or reduce and stuff. But its still easy for me. But sometimes some of the question confuses me especially the word problems. I don't like word problems. OH YEAH we did an unproject.

I don't really like the unproject because I don't use wikispaces much. I really work hard on this harder than usual. The one I like best about the unproject is the one where I searched the definitions of some words like fractions, proper fractions, mixed number, etc. I guess next time I'll put the picture with the definition rather than putting it in a seperate link. I didn't really learn anything more when I look at the unproject because I already know all of them. I already learn all of them.

No comments: