Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Junebe's BOB

Fractions:
This grade eight unit of fractions wasn't that difficult for me. I sort of get fractions but the word problems I don't really understand. In word problems I get confused because I think its either multiplying, dividing, adding, or subtracting. The most easiest thing I learned this unit about fractions is multiplying. I think multiplying is the easiest, because I like it when I cross reduction it. My goal this year is to practice my word problems.

The Unproject
For the Unproject my partner was Rivka. We did a slide show explaining about Adding, and subtracting fractions. The thing that I like best for doing this project is when I was searching for pictures, and example questions. The part that I disliked about the project is NOTHING.! lol well I think thats all I have to saaay. LAATERZ

No comments: